Granite Thermo Burn
Total Body Fat Annihilation…
The Thermo Burn is Coming!
Thermo Burn takes a three-fold approach to turbo-charge your efforts to absolutely and utterly demolish body fat. We’ve created a trilogy of synergistic supplement combinations to control appetite and enhance mood, improve subjective feelings of “energy” and, of course, promote thermogenesis and thus body fat oxidation*:
• Appetite Control: Theacrine, cocoa extract and alpha GPC.
• Energy Elevation: Caffeine and Rhodiola rosea
• Thermogenesis: Cayenne pepper fruit extract and bioperine.
The Appetite Control blend focuses on improving mood, controlling your appetite and bolstering your energy levels over the long haul of your fat-loss diet.
- Thermo Burn contains what may be the “cleanest” over-the-counter “stimulant” of them all: Theacrine (as 125mg of TeaCrine® per dose). Theacrine improves mood, focus, subjective feelings of energy, and motivation to exercise, but actually decreases anxiety. Even after months of daily use (300mg), TeaCrine® does not lose its effectiveness or hook you into a nasty habit [which often happens with caffeine]. [On the other hand, co- administering TeaCrine® with caffeine (see below) may actually prevent de- sensitization.]
- To synergize with TeaCrine®, we’ve also included 275mg of Chocamine®, a cocoa extract standardized with mood-boosting theobromine. [While Chocamine® may owe its mood altering effects to its methylxanthine content, cocoa extract has additional health benefits that stem from to its anti-oxidant and anti-flammatory properties.] Like theacrine, theobromine also blocks the adenosine receptor and Chocamine® may synergistically stimulate fat oxidation in combination with L-leucine [the essential amino acid you certainly shouldn’t skimp on when dieting down].
- To keep your cognitive powers even more on point, we’ve included 50mg of Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline (Alpha GPC from AlphaSize®) in each serving. Alpha GPC provides substrate for synthesis of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, enhances memory and learning in animals, and may treat a variety of cognitive disorders. While the acute effects of choline supplementation may not be obvious, don’t give up on it. Chronic supplementation (~1 week or so) may improve cognition and even enhance strength (neurologically). (Can you imagine getting both “smarter” and stronger the longer you diet?...)
- Naturally, we’ve included perhaps the world’s most popular energy booster in the form of caffeine [caffeine anhydrous (100 mg) and dicaffeine malate (as Infinergy™; 34 mg]. Caffeine has a wide variety of ergogenic effects and is both thermogenic, and lipolytic, making it a viable staple for any fat loss regimen. The small dose of theobromine in Chocamine® (see above) might also counterbalance caffeine’s hypertensive (blood pressure elevating) effect and synergize with caffeine to promote arousal.
- Rhodiola rosea is an emerging adaptogen with revered anti-fatigue and ergogenic actions. Two daily doses of Thermo Burn deliver 130mg of Rhodiola rosea extract (≥3% total Rosavins and ≥1% Salidrosides), enough to significantly reduce mental fatigue and improve cognitive performance and sense of well-being when life’s stresses seem overwhelming. Take it from some of the most cognitively stressed people on the planet: Physicians working night shifts and medical students enduring exams.
- To spice up your metabolism in a way you may never have, we’ve included cayenne pepper (Capsicum Annum) fruit extract (as 50mg Capsimax® per dose). The capsaicinoids in Capsimax® act via receptors in the brain to fire up the sympathetic nervous system. This elevates metabolic rate via thermogenesis and may even promote the development of new brown fat cells, a form of energy dissipating adipose tissue that exists in humans. Even the small amount of Capsimax™ (100mg total) in the recommended two daily doses of Thermo Burn is enough to increase lipolysis both at rest and during exercise.
- When it comes to many dietary supplements, bioavailabilty (absorption) is the name of the game. Thus, Thermo Burn contains 2.5mg of Bioperine®, a black pepper extract containing 95+% piperine [which itself may even be thermogenic]. By inhibiting p-glycoprotein’s actions and preventing glucoronidation in the gut, piperine diminishes the intestinal barrier for many substances and makes them more lipid soluble (and thus able to traverse lipid membranes). Indeed, piperine has a good record of increasing bioavailability of drugs and supplements, including curcumin, beta-carotene, resveratrol, iron, selenium and CoQ10.
Disclaimer: Responses to alkaloid stimulants like caffeine are variable. Rhodiola rosea and piperine may interact with enzymes involved with drug metabolism.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.